Consults & Workshops
We are super excited to let you know that Cindy can now offer 1-on-1 advisory sessions – subsidised through the amazing team at The Business Station.
- Blogging for your business
- Planning out your website structure and content
- Mapping out a Social Media strategy
- Moving past ‘blank page syndrome’ and get words on paper
- Brainstorming new marketing ideas to boost your growth
- Reviewing and re-writing your website copy
- Crafting an engaging and authentic About page or profile
What’s the catch?
My role is to give you the advice and tools you need to grow your business, both now and in the future!
To book in you must:
√ Be a business owner
√ Have 19 or less Full-Time Equivalent employees.
√ Have a registered ABN
√ You cannot be a non-profit
√ Your business must be in Australia
How does it work?
Once you’ve signed up, you get 24-hours worth of subsidised consults or workshops – and you can claim 2 of those hours a month.
- Register with The Business Station – this is a quick, 5-min process
- Use the system to book in a consult with me, Cindy Randall.
- The first consult is just $44 inc GST – and $66 inc GST for any following sessions.
Cindy’s superpower is helping business owners write words that work for their businesses.
She runs Hats Off Copywriting, taking the Word Hat out of busy business-owners hands and crafting targeted, personality-driven copy for their websites, blogs, professional profiles and all other sales and marketing copy they need to deliver ROI.
Not just a ‘word nerd’, Cindy has also spent the last 3 years training in small business marketing, and uses those tools and strategies to deliver copy and practical, digital advice that works.
She is never happier than when she is helping amazing businesses brainstorm marketing strategies, learn how to maximise their blogs or map out their websites for optimum customer engagement. Experienced in running workshops, 1-on-1 training sessions, networking groups, guest-speaking on radio shows and more, she is excited to now be able to support business owners in her role as an ASBAS Advisor.